Founded in Belgium in 1930, Kalorik gained popularity for manufacturing small kitchen appliances. Among many products, the Kalorik air fryer is considered a cutting-edge innovation to adapt to ever-changing lifestyles. If you are looking for Kalorik air fryer reviews, you are at the right place!
This article will let you know about the best Kalorik air fryers available in the market, focusing on features, performance, pros and cons, buyer guide, and more!
Kalorik Air Fryer Reviews
Kalorik’s manufacturing process uses advanced engineering and new technology to make life easier. The Kalorik digital Maxx air fryer, the latest model, is the best because it doesn’t require preheating, offers 21 presets cooking options, dishwasher safe, ETL certified, and backed by a 1-year warranty.
Since its inception, Kalorik’s goal has been to make cooking faster, easier, and healthier. To assist you in finding the best Kalorik Air Fryer, we have reviewed the top 3 items. So, here you can check out our Kalorik Air Fryer Reviews!
1. Kalorik Digital Maxx Air Fryer – Best Overall
Kalorik has been producing kitchen electronics for over ninety years. Digital MAXX Air Fryer is an upgrated model launched by Kalorik. It received high ratings and positive reviews from buyers on Amazon. Are you wondering to know whether this latest model is good to buy? To get the answer, keep reading!
Is Kalorik Maxx a good air fryer?
Yes, Kalorik digital Maxx is a good air fryer as it can cook up to 30% faster than conventional appliances. Moreover, it is very powerful (up to 500°F), easy to use, and allows you to monitor your food without opening the doors. The quality of its accessories is impressive.
The MAXX has an extra-large 26-quart to roast a whole chicken, toast nine slices of bread, and bake a 12″ pizza, making it perfect for a large family. This single unit performs the functions of 10 different appliances.
The best part is – extremely easy to clean. It also comes with a great cooking book. Its main features are explained below.
- Turbo Maxx Technology: This air fryer is featured on Cooking Channel and Food Network. The latest 1700W Turbo Maxx Technology uses accelerated airflow to cook your food 25-30% faster.
- Grill & Sear Up to 500°F: It can reach up to 500°F to provide caramelized veggies, proteins, and more.
- Glass French Doors: Modern French door allows you to open doors with a single hand. It also prevents dripping and scalding on oven doors.
- 21 Cooking Presets: This air fryer helps you prepare chicken, fish, shrimp, ribs, steak, wings, corn, bacon, eggs, vegetables, reheat, bake, fries, broil, pizza, roast, pastry, defrost, and toast. Total 14 presets work with air fry mode, while 7 works with oven mode.
- Healthy Meals: It delivers the rich flavor and crispy texture of fried food. So, it ensures food is beneficial as it reduces calories and fat by up to 75%.
9 Great Accessories: These include Air frying basket, air rack, baking pan, bacon tray, crumb tray, steak/dehydrator tray, rack handle, rotisserie spit, and handle.
Kalorik Maxx Performance Review
The Maxx Air Fryer Oven allows you to prepare a variety of food. Just press the start button to light up the control panel and select the oven or air fry mode. Both modes offer 21 presets from cooking to defrosting and everything in between.
It works quietly, and its light is very bright. Moreover, it is easy to clean as all accessories are dishwasher safe. Finally, it only has default time and temperature, but you can also adjust according to your food and quantity. The overview of available options against each mode is given below.
|Mode||Default Temperature (°F)||Default Time (min)||Adjustable Temperature (°F)||Adjustable Time (min)|
To get a quick overview watch this video tutorial!
If you have a large family, conscious about health and looking to invest in the latest multifunctional air fryer. The Kalorik 26-Quart Digital MAXX Air Fryer Oven is the best option for you. However, it is a bit pricy, but 21 cooking presets and other features worth the cost.
2. Kalorik XL Air Fryer Oven – All-in-One
Kalorik XL Air fryer Oven can cook, bake, fry, roast, and grill your favorite food up to 30% instantly without any preheating requirement. Rapid Hot Air Technology ensures you get your food prepared about 30% faster. The digital displays make it accurate and easy to use. Further features are described below.
- All-In-One Air Fry with Oven: Using rapid hot air technology, it can fry, toast, bake and grill up to 30% faster.
- Healthier Cooking: It fries with little or no oil. It also reduces calories and fat by up to 75%.
- 13 Smart Preset Options: Versatile and easy-to-use smart settings for cooking chicken, veggies, fish, and more.
- Large Capacity: Best for a large family and full meals with the large 0.35 cu. ft cavity.
- Easy To Use Dial: Dial button allows you to set time and temperature in a few seconds.
- 9 Accessories: It includes a baking tray, air racks, skewer rack, mesh basket, rotisserie spit, and more.
- Add some cooking oil to fresh potatoes to get a crispy.
- If your food is frosted, defrost it before cooking to minimize cooking time.
- Rotate the air racks as half cooking time passed for a better result. It will also ensure
that food is evenly air-fried.
- A large quantity requires a little longer cooking time, whereas a smaller food quantity requires a shorter cooking.
Kalorik XL Air Fryer Performance Review
Its rotating rotisserie spit helps you to get delicious golden chicken. Moreover, its two air racks, rotating skewers, and a mesh basket make your fries crispy and delicious.
The performance of This Kalorik Air fryer is the best if you carefully follow the cooking time and temperature given below for each preset.
|Preset||Temperature (°F)||Time (min)||Tips|
|Toast||350°F||5mins||Flip at 3 min.|
|Pizza||300°F||12mins||Use air rack|
|Corn on the cob||400°F||14mins|
|Fish||320°F||12mins||Use air rack|
|Shrimp||320°F||12mins||Use a rotating basket or air rack or|
|Fries||400°F||15 mins||Use mesh rotating basket|
|Steak||350°F||15mins||Use air rack|
|Chicken wings||400°F||30mins||Use a rotating basket or air rack or|
|Chicken thighs||380°F||30mins||Use a rotating basket or air rack or|
|Reheat||280°F||6mins||Use to reheat cooked food or leftovers|
To know more about Kalorik XL, Watch this video tutorial
If you are looking for a user-friendly multifunctional air fryer and oven that prepares your food 30% faster and helps you stay healthy, Kalorik XL is for you. Although this item is a little expensive, its 5.68 Liters capacity allows you to prepare food for your entire family.
3. Kalorik AFO 46110 – Best Budget Air Fryer
Kalorik AFO 46110 is an innovative and efficient Air Fryer that uses fast-paced, hot air technology to cook food 30% fast and make it healthier. It not only serves as an air fryer but also can be used as a standard oven. Its mains features are given below.
- Multifunctional Meal Maker: Kalorik AFO 46110 is not only air fries but also roasts, toasts, bakes, and broils. Moreover, it delivers delicious, evenly-cooked food across all functions.
- Hot Air Technology: Its super-fast hot Air Technology can cook food 30% faster.
- Authentic Rotisserie: It helps you to prepare roasted chicken, pork, turkey, kebabs, and more. Its Rotisserie feature allows for roasting meat evenly for maximum flavor.
- Crispy and Guilt-Free Fried Food: While preparing food for you, this air fryer produces a crispy texture and offers you a rich flavor of fried foods without oil.
- Foolproof Digital Controls: You can customize cooking settings with one-touch, and time and temperature dials make it easy to use.
7 Cooking Accessories: It includes an air frying basket, air rack, baking pan, crumb tray, tray handle, rotisserie handle, and spit.
Best Budget Air Fryer Performance Review
The rotisserie feature rotates the spit during cooking to ensure that meat roasts in its juices and produces a strong flavor. The built-in 60-minute time and adjustable temperature of up to 450 °f allow you to customize the cooking of each dish.
Meanwhile, the oven light and glass door allows quick and easy monitoring. The built-in security switch stops working when the door opens. The Air frying ensures excellent performance if you follow recommended cooking temperatures and times given below:
|Food||Temperature (°F)||Time (min)|
|Chicken wings||400°F||22-30 mins|
|Chicken thighs||380°F||25-30 mins|
|Frozen fries||425°F||15-25 mins|
|Hand-cut fries||400°F||15-25 mins|
|Pork Ribs||360°F||25-30 mins|
|Frozen steak fries||450°F||15-25 mins|
|To reheat food||280°F||6 mins|
Always place the drip tray or baking pan on the lowest level while preparing food using the basket, baking rack o rotisserie spit.
Kalorik AFO 46110 is for the individual who needs a machine that performs Air Fryer functions and works as a standard oven. Moreover, its calm touch exterior, indicator light, and dishwasher compatibility make it easy to use, monitor, and clean.
Getting More from Kalorik Air Fryer
You can also get more from Kalorik Air Fryer by accessing the company’s extensive library of delicious recipes. Access recipes library at https://www.kalorik.com/blogs/recipes.
Moreover, Kalorik introduces 3 paperback Cookbooks for Maxx Air Fryer Oven by different authors. Each book is unique in some ways.
- Kalorik Maxx Air Fryer Oven Cookbook by Kaylee Hooper: 1001 Quick, Delicious, and Effortless Recipes for beginners and advanced users to reap whole fruits from Maxx Air fryer.
- The Complete Kalorik Maxx Air Fryer Oven Cookbook by Cyndi D. Harrison: 1001 Fast, Easy, and foolproof recipes for Beginners to Air Fry, Bake, Grill, Broil, Roast, and Rotisserie.
- The Complete Kalorik Maxx Air Fryer Oven Cookbook by Sharon Herndon: 600 Quick, Easy, yummy Air Fryer Recipes, tips ad tricks, and pro cooking techniques to use Kalorik Maxx Air Fryer Oven in the best possible way.
Besides, you watch this long video to learn How to use Kalorik Maxx Air Fryer to make time-saving crispy, delicious, and fat-reduced recipes.